1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

2013 Weight Loss Challenge

More Sharing Services
final3

Cityline Weight Loss success: 97 pounds down!

All 3 winners -- Mel, Stefania and Mary -- look incredible, but better yet, feel a dramatic increase in energy, vitality and overall health.

Healthy Foods

Dr. Joey’s Maintenance Plan

By implementing these steps, you will be well equipped to keep the weight off for life no matter what event or stressor you encounter.

Mary

Mary: Close to my goal weight

Over this past weekend, I went out of town and stayed at a hotel for 3 days. I was worried that eating out at restaurants and not being able to control the ingredients would throw me off.

Mary

Mary: 30 pounds lost!

When I hear '30 pounds,' I am kind of surprised that I have really lost that much weight in just over 3 months!

drinkingwater

Water for weight loss!

Not thirsty? That is the first sign that you are dehydrated and need to drink! Hydration is key to health and balanced energy, and an integral part of weight loss.

woman_drinking_water

Just give me a month!

For those of you who have been following along with me and have lost weight, or, for those who just realized they wanted to jump-start their weight loss before the summer hits – this is for you!

Mary

Mary, Week 10: A good problem to have

Last night I was trying to figure out what to wear and for maybe the first time I had a problem -- a lot of what I tried on was too big!