- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PC Caesar Dressing and Dip
- 7 slices PC Bacon - Fully Cooked half a 65g pkg
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC Splendido Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Co
- 24 baby new potatoes red or white, unpeeled (about 1-1/2 lb/750g)
- salt and pepper
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 oz (30g) Parmesan cheese freshly shaved
- Bring potatoes to boil in cold water to cover. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat barbecue.
- Depending on size, cut potatoes in half or leave whole. Place in bowl. Add olive oil and salt and pepper to taste; toss to coat. Place in grill basket. Place basket on grill over medium-high heat. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until lightly charred.
- Meanwhile, heat bacon in microwave according to package directions. Cool. Tear into pieces.
- In bowl, combine potatoes, bacon, green onions and Caesar dressing; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature, garnished with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese.
Protein 11 g
Carbohydrates 24 g
Fat 28 g
Fibre 5.6 g
Sodium 461 mg
Join the conversation