- 1 pc red pepper trimmed, seeded, sliced
- 1 pc green pepper trimmed, seeded, sliced
- 1 pc yellow pepper trimmed, seeded, sliced
- 4 pc Roma tomatoes cored, quartered lengthways
- 1 pc yellow onion trimmed, peeled, finely sliced
- 4 cloves garlic trimmed, peeled, finely sliced
- 2 pc fresh basil rinsed, leaves stripped, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or camelina
- 4 oz or 120mL White wine
- To taste paprika or espelette pepper
- To taste flaked sea salt
- To taste fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat a heavy-bottom sauté pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil and coat pan.
- Add peppers, onions and garlic, season with salt, pepper and paprika, sauté until slightly browned.
- Deglaze pan with white wine, add tomatoes and basil, reduce heat, tossing occasionally, check seasoning.
Join the conversation