1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Pulse your cauliflower in your food processor until it becomes a cous cous texture.
3) Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 min. Let cool, then wrap in cheese cloth and squeeze out any excess moisture!! (very important to have a very dry mixture)
4) Add 1 egg and grated parmigiano to your cauliflower to make a paste, lightly grate in garlic and a touch of ginger.
5) Grease a 9 inch cake pan and press paste around sides and base to make a crust. Bake for 12-16 minutes to golden.
6) In a mixing bowl add eggs, cream, cheese and mix till smooth. Season and add asparagus and green onion.
7) Add mixture to crust, then top with smoked salmon and bake for 22-28 min or until set.
8) Remove, let cool. Cut and serve!
Join the conversation