- Season and sear steaks in medium high heat, cast iron pan. Cook for 2 minutes on each 4 sides.
- Remove pan from heat and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove steaks and place pan back on heat, add shallots to beef juices. Deglaze with red wine and reduce by 4 times the volume.
- Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Carve steak and place on half of plate.
- Toss greens and radish with croutons and place on other side.
- Gently glaze the salad and garnish the plate with vinaigrette.
Join the conversation