- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small pan, sauté onions and garlic with coconut oil to soften the onions. Add sautéed onions and garlic into a food processor, and also add in 1 can of rinsed black beans and 4 tbsp. of water. Blend contents until smooth.
- Scoop out blended contents into a bowl and then add all additional ingredients including second can of black beans and 2 tbsps. of water.
- Mix contents thoroughly and make patties in the palm of your hand.
- Place patties on the baking sheet and bake for 30 mins, flipping halfway through.
Join the conversation