- Roast vegetables (sweet potatoes and cauliflower) either the day of or up to 5 days before.
- The day of cook or up to 5 days before cook the quinoa.
- The day of assemble the ingredients for the bowls and prepare the salad dressing: whisk together tahini, lemon juice, water, honey, Tabasco and salt. Set aside. Can be made up to two days in advance.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add oil, turmeric, coriander and pepper. Toss in chickpeas and sauté until the chickpeas are heated through.
- Remove from heat and assemble the bowls. Each bowl will contain: ½ cup of quinoa, ¼ of the cooked cauliflower, ¼ of the cooked chickpeas, ¼ of the parsley, ¼ of the red onion, and ¼ of the feta.
- Drizzle with ¼ cup of the dressing and serve.
Join the conversation