- On a large cutting board make a flour pile with a well in the middle. Add eggs and oil to well and stir in excess flour.
- Add salt and mix into a dough ball. If it is too wet add more flour.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes and let rest.
- After 20 minutes, cut the dough into half inch strips and roll into ropes. Cut the ropes into half inch pieces and squash them with your thumb to make an ear shaped orricchiette (ear lobe).
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Then add to sauce.
- In a large fry pan, crisp up pancetta, deglaze with white wine.
- Add cooked pasta and remove from heat.
- Add olive oil, egg yolks and parmigiano to make a creamy texture. Be sure not to scramble eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper and go to the plate.
- Garnish with green onion, more parmigiano and olive oil. Enjoy.
Join the conversation