- 1 x 250g box Bucatini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups toasted Pistacchio
- 1 large head broccoli chopped (even the stem)
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 chili pepper sliced
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmigiano
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 lemon zest and juice
- 1 handful fresh mint chopped
- salt and pepper
- Garnish olive oil
- In a large pot of salted water blanch broccoli for 1 minute. Remove and blend in food processor until you reach a rice like texture.
- In the same water start to cook your pasta.
- In a large pot on medium heat toast garlic and chilies in olive oil, deglaze with white wine and reduce.
- Then add your broccoli just before pasta is ready, heat through.
- Toss in pasta and parmigiano. Finish with pistachios, lemon zest, juice, salt and pepper.
- Twirl into large pasta bowls and garnish with mint and olive oil.
Join the conversation