1) Add divided sugar into separated egg yolks and whites. Whisk egg whites to a semi firm peak.
2) Over a water bath, whisk egg yolks and sugar until frothy and tripled in size.
3) Add mascarpone and 2 shots of white chocolate liquor, then whisk until smooth, now gently fold in egg whites. Set aside.
4) Add 1 shot of white chocolate liquor to room temperature espresso. Gently dip Oreo cookies into espresso and lay in bottom of individual jar.
5) Place mascarpone mixture into a piping bag and add 2oz of cream. Repeat and garnish the top with a generous dusting of cocoa.
Join the conversation