- 4" x 4" flat piece of watermelon 1" thick
- 1 english cucumber peeled with a julienne peeler
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sweety drops
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 sprigs basil leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Slice watermelon into directed shape and season with salt, 1/3 the lime juice, ½ the chipotle powder and fresh cracked black pepper, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine noodles, remaining lime juice, remaining chipotle powder, olive oil, agave, arugula, half the avocado, mint, and basil in a mixing bowl.
- Garnish the watermelon slices with a heap of noodles and top with pumpkin seeds, remaining avocado and sweety drops.
Join the conversation