- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 head romaine chopped
- 1 head frisee lettuce chopped
- 2 cups grilled chilled chicken shaved
- 2 cups chopped crispy bacon
- 1 cup pickled onion
- 2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups diced avocado
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 cups whole mint leaves
- 2 cups sliced radish
- 4 eggs boiled soft
- Bring vegetable oil to 300 degrees in a large pot.
- On a large platter mix and lay down a bed of lettuce. In a very organized line but try not to make it look too perfect, spread avocado, bacon, cheese, onions, chicken, radish, mint and tomatoes. This should look big bold kinda perfect and really awesome!
- For the vinaigrette mix up lime juice, mustard and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and dress the salad from the top down.
- Soft boil eggs. Gently tap the bottom of the egg with a large spoon and crack the shell. Do not break the membrane. Add eggs to a shallow pan and barely top with water. (Make sure eggs are cold)
- Bring water up to a boil on high heat. Let boil for one minute, let rest for one minute. Then transfer to a ice bath. The cracked shell should allow for easy peeling. Peel and dredge in flour, transfer to egg wash then bread crumbs. Fry at 300 degrees for 1 min. Cut in half to show off the beauty. Garnish and serve.
Join the conversation