The new Motorola RAZR is the most captivating Android-powered smartphone on the scene. The RAZR can stream music, pictures and more from your home or work computer—anytime, anywhere. In the light of day or dim of night, hyper-vibrant colours keep everything looking beautiful on the Super AMOLED Advanced 4.3 display. The RAZR is even armed with Kevlar for strength.
- Lightning fast 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and a cool 1GB of RAM
- Hyper-saturated 4.3” Super AMOLED Advanced display
- Super durable Kevlar fiber and Corning Gorilla Glass screen with splash-guard coating
- The Motorola MotoCast app gives you the power to stream or download content from your PC straight to your device – no uploading to the cloud needed
- Transformative accessories like the new Motorola Lapdock 500 Pro and Motorola Lapdock 100, Smart Controller, HD Dock and HD station make Motorola RAZR a force to be reckoned with.
HP Photosmart 5510 Printer
The HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One will redefine the way Mom prints, copies and scans. The printer is a perfect fit for any room in the home, and with its high-resolution touchscreen and access to HP Print Apps, Mom will be in printer-heaven. Best of all, with an MSRP of only $99.99, the printer won’t exceed your budget.
To meet the needs of the social media savvy Mom, the HP Photosmart 5510 eAiO is also packed with the latest web-connected technology. She can use HP ePrint to print from an email-enabled smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere, directly to the printer. Need directions fast? Mom can use the MapQuest application to print directions right from the printer’s touchscreen. Does your mom love taking photos? With HP Print Apps, your Mom can make beautiful photobooks with Snapfish.
Philips Wake-up Light Plus
Waking up early and feeling energized has always felt like polar opposites for me. There is no doubt that this is a similar situation for many moms around the world, too. Studies have shown that people feel more energetic and refreshed during those sunny, bright summer mornings when the sun is shining through.
Nothing is worse than waking up in a dark bedroom, turning on your bedside lamp, and having your eyes feel disrupted from shock of the bright light. I discovered the Philips Wake-up Light Plus – got hold of it – and tested it first-hand for The Digital Life on CityLine.ca. I will admit I was really skeptical initially; doubting the product’s success and whether it would work at all. I am one who wakes up in the dark, and the Wake-up Light allowed me to have that simulated sunlight, waking up more naturally and well-rested.
The National Sleep Foundation has chosen to make Philips Wake-up Light Plus its Official Light Therapy Product, in recognition of the benefits they provide in helping you wake-up better, brighter, and more energetic throughout your day.
Blurb allows you to create a personalized, bookstore-quality book filled with your photos and loving words. With a price tag that can be less than a dozen roses, you can create a truly original gift that will always be cherished.
With Blurb, you’ll find all the tools you need to make your own photo book, whether you’re making a personalized wedding album, cookbook, baby book, travel photo book, or fundraising book. Count on bookstore-quality printing and binding, and a range of choices from hardcover photobooks to soft-cover paperbacks in an array of trim sizes.
Holding a finished book with your name on the cover is a truly amazing feeling; it’s one of those experiences everyone should have.
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
As Mother’s Day approaches, CityLine.ca, Motorola, HP, Philips, and Blurb want to give you a chance to win a prize pack (worth approximately $830.00 CAD) containing one of each product below:
- ONE Motorola RAZR
- ONE HP Photosmart 5510 Printer
- ONE Philips Wake-up Light Plus
- ONE $50 gift-voucher for you to create your own Blurb book
Here’s how you can enter:
1) Follow @CityLineCa and @WinstonSih, and tweet us why you want to be the ultimate connected mom!
2) Be sure to include in your tweet the hash tag #CityLineMothersDay to ensure you’re considered for the prize pack, worth approximately $830.00 CAD!
Deadline: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 5pm EST.
The winner will be selected via the dedicated “#CityLineMothersDay” hash tag, so be sure to include it in your tweet!
Giveaway Fine Print:
1. No purchase necessary. Only one (1) entry per person.Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. This Contest is brought to you by Citytv, a division of Rogers Broadcasting Limited (“Citytv”) and collectively the “Contest Sponsors” (Motorola, HP, Philips, Blurb)
2. The winner of the contest will be chosen on Thursday, August 25, 2011, and the selected entrant will be contacted by Twitter. The selected entrant must email back to claim prize within three (3) business days following the draw,
3. Phone will not come with a working monthly plan. Citytv assumes no responsibility of incurred charges or additional price liabilities. Entrant is responsible for providing cell and data plan for the smartphone.
4. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $830.00 CAD
5. The Grand Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged.
6. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of at least equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever the reason, of the advertised prize in whole or in part.
7. By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by Citytv and/or its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
8. This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their province, excluding employees of the Contest Sponsors, their parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, Contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
10. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Citytv. Citytv takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of Citytv and will not be returned.
12. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize(s). Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
13. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Citytv. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in this Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
14. Contest Sponsors assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
[With files from Motorola, HP, Philips, and Blurb.]
Home & Garden Space-saving features key to tiny bathroom renoHome & Garden
Designer Danielle Nicholas Bryk gives us a tour of a tiny bathroom she renovated with custom-made, space-saving features.
Home & Garden Tour of an affordable black-and-white condo with a young vibeHome & Garden
Designer Nicholas Rosaci gives videographer Patrick Reynolds a tour of a young, urban and affordable Toronto condo with DIY elements.
Home & Garden Tour of a smart galley kitchen upgradeHome & Garden
Designer Antonio Bellusci gives us a tour of a galley kitchen he renovated to include smart storage features , porcelain-and-stone tile, and natural…
Home & Garden Ask the Expert: Finishing touches on a master bedroom renoHome & Garden
Designer Danielle Nicholas Bryk helps audience member Brenda decide on lighting, drapery and a paint colour for her master bedroom renovation.