Yes, you can!
We are about to kick off our 5th annual Cityline Weight Loss Challenge and I could not be more excited. If you’ve watched our weight-loss success stories over the years, I am sure you’ve seen some of the amazing health results our winners have achieved. Last year, our four winners collectively lost 129 pounds and are still going strong.
If you’re following along from home and doubting you can improve your health or finally lose the weight, I am here to tell you: Yes, you can! This is your year. You can do this. And I’m here to help every step of the way. As you will soon discover, my weight-loss programs are hormonally balanced, extremely easy to follow and focused on results. Over the past 12 years, I’ve had the privilege of helping thousands of Canadians lose weight, burn belly fat, boost energy, improve confidence and, best of all, keep the weight off for life.
So, are you ready to make 2016 your healthiest year yet? All you have to do is follow the simple steps outlined below. And, don’t forget to join the Cityline Weight Loss Challenge Facebook group!
Getting started on the Cityline Weight Loss challenge
What you will need
- A scale
- A cloth measuring tape
- A printer
1. Print the summary program sheet. I have created this sheet as a quick-reference guide for you to refer to along your weight-loss journey. I recommend posting this sheet somewhere you can see daily (on your desk, taped to your fridge or inside your closet).
2. Take your initial measurements. Please print off my measurement sheet. The instructions will detail how to take three key measurements to properly assess your inch loss: waist, hips and chest.
3. Print the food tracker for weekly monitoring. You can track your success weekly on this sheet. Over the weeks we are working together, you will quickly be able to see the results you are achieving. Please weigh yourself only once per week at the same time of day, and take your measurements every two weeks.
4. Commit to writing in your food journal daily. The research is very clear; those who keep a journal are more successful with weight loss. In addition to creating mindfulness towards eating, the Cityline food journal will also help keep you organized and accountable. It is designed for 30 days at a time. Click here to download.
5. Use all meal plans and recipes posted. My team and I have been working diligently behind the scenes to create new meal plans and recipes for you to enjoy. In addition, you will also find my Top 10 breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. All meal plans and recipes will help you feel satisfied, nourished and will help you reach your target weight.
6. Join me for live chats monthly. Every month, I will be hosting live chats to answer all of your questions. Be sure to keep checking Cityline.ca for more details.
Join the conversation