Need help buying the perfect gift this holiday season? We’ve asked some of our guest experts for their top present picks, based on their area of expertise.
Here, Mohit Rajhans shares his top 5 gift ideas for the movie lover:
1. Movies with a digital edition: “Look for the label with Blu-Ray, DVD, and digital copy,” says Mohit. “You’re getting the most bang for your buck, […] and people [can watch] movies on the go.”
2. Movie box sets: “Box sets are big right now,” Mohit says. People don’t like downloading whole seasons of TV shows, and they’re great for dedicated fans of shows like Game of Thrones. They come with collector’s items including background information, exclusive clips, and character biographies.
3. Learning tools: Xbox is great for introducing kids to movies through interactivity, Mohit says. “It gives your kids the opportunity to do less of the watching, and more of the learning.”
4. VTech InnoTab: With titles like Thomas & Friends, Toy Story, and Disney’s Brave, there is a wide assortment of educational games to choose from, says Mohit. “You’re not only giving your kids a toy, but you’re giving them something that will help with their education.”
5. Movie books: “They’re proving to be excellent coffee table books,” Mohit recommends. “Movie lovers are actually avid readers, […] and it will tell them that you understand what [types of movies] they are into.”