Need help buying the perfect gift this holiday season? We’ve asked some of our guest experts for their top present picks, based on their area of expertise.
Here, Lynn Spence shares her top 5 gift ideas for the fashionista:
1. Gloves: “A pair of gloves that go to just under the elbow is great,” says Lynn. “If they have a three-quarter coat, they’ll really appreciate that.”
2. Cashmere: Lynn recommends getting cashmere for a fashionista friend. “Fashionistas adore cashmere,” says Lynn.
3. Circular scarf: Lynn suggests the circular scarf as one of her favourite things. They match easily, and pull together an entire wardrobe.
4. Gift card: “If [your friend] loves a particular store, and it’s too expensive for you, a gift card lets them know that you recognize that they love it there,” says Lynn. “Ultimately, it will go towards something they will buy.”
5. Fashion book: “If they’re a true fashionista, they will appreciate a coffee table book on any fashion designer,” says Lynn. “It looks beautiful, and really represents their lifestyle.”